Pineapple and Capsicum Mayo sandwich recipe | easy pineapple cream cheese sandwich recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple grilled tangy cheesy sandwich recipe prepared with pineapple and capsicum which is easily available in every household. an ideal healthy kids lunch box recipe which can also be served as snack and breakfast.
Easy Pineapple Capsicum Cheese Mayo sandwich recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. basically a sandwich recipe prepared all over india. it is prepared with pineapple, mayonnaise, cream cheese and most unusual ingredient capsicum combined to a stuffings placed in between of two bread slices. furthermore, it is topped with grated mozorella cheddar cheese and grilled with butter. the very common combination of pineapple is cream cheese pineapple sandwich or mayonnaise and pineapple sandwich, but this recipe is twisted to bring in altogether a different taste.
I think most of the working mothers think it is impossible to prepare quick and healthy breakfast during busy mornings? well i would say to think again and look at this simple and fast pineapple capsicum sandwich recipe. you can easily prepare this pineapple cheese sandwich recipe within 20 minutes. i prepare this healthy pineapple sandwich recipe almost every week for breakfast and sometimes for dinner as well.
This recipe actually uses sweetened pineapple along with raw capsicum. When you grill the sandwich, capsicum will be automatically cooked. You can totally skip grilling part, but in that case you have to saute capsicum separately. I tried raw version of this sandwich, but trust me Grilled one is more tastier than raw version of his sandwich.
Finally, i request you to look into my other sandwich recipes collection. particularly, PINEAPPLE & FETA CHEESE SANDWICH, Round Masala Sandwich and Indian Bruschetta with Tamarind Chutney. in addition, i request you to check my other indian breakfast recipes collection.
Pineapple and Capsicum Mayo Cream Cheese Sandwich recipe
- 500 grams pineapple
- 1 capsicum
- 0.25 cups sugar
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp cheese spread
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 16 slices whole wheat bread
- In a pan add chopped pineapple and sugar. Saute for a while until pineapple becomes translucent. (almost 50% cooked)
- Once pineapple is cooked, it will release water. Drain excess water from pineapple using strainer.
- In a bowl, mix Pineapple, Chopped Capsicum, Salt (adjust it as required as Mayo and Cream cheese will have its own salts), Mayonnaise, Cream Cheese Spread and Milk. Mix well.
- Take two slices of bread and apply butter on both the sides. Spread Pineapple and Capsicum mixer on one side and place another slide on mixer.
- Grill Sandwich by applying butter on both slices. Serve Hot with Mayonnaise.
- Alternately, you can grill breads and place mixer once grilled. This will retain creamy texture of mixture.