Paneer Makkhanwala (Makani) Indian Curry recipe | with detailed photo and video recipe. Paneer Makkhanwala is a tomato based Indian Curry recipe with Sweet and Spicy flavour.
When in hurry cook this easy and simple Lunch or Dinner Recipe, Paneer Makkhanwala Recipe prepared with Paneer, Onions, Tomatoes, Kasuri Methi and lots of Indian Spices. it can be served as a Lunch or Dinner with Tandoori Roti or Naan or Chapathis and Jeera Rice.
- In a pan take 2-3 tbsp oil
- Add roughly chopped onions and fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add Tomatoes and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Grind Tomato and Onion to a fine paste.
- Soak Cashewnuts in some water for 10 minutes and grind it to a fine paste.
- In a pan, add some oil and butter followed by Kasoori methi and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Tomato paste and fry for 8-10 minutes.
- Add Cashew paste and Dry masalas and saute until oil separates.
- Add sugar and adjust consistency of gravy. To this add cotage cheese cubes followed by Garam Masala powder.
- Finally garnish with Fresh cream and serve hot with Roti or Rice. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: Curry
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 115.7
- Sugar: 4.1
- Sodium: 312
- Fat: 27.17
- Saturated Fat: 13.465
- Carbohydrates: 196.14
- Fiber: 7.8
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 0.53
Keywords: paneer,makhanwala,special paneer recipe,Paneer Makhanwala Recipe,Paneer Makhanwala Restaurant Style,Paneer Makhanwala Recipe in Hindi,Delicious Paneer Recipes,Delicious Paneer Gravy Recipes,Simple Paneer Recipe,Simple Paneer Curry,Tasty Paneer Recipes,Best Paneer Recipes,Paneer Recipe in Hindi,Indian special recipes,Special Dinner Recipe Indian,Special Occasion Recipes,Awesome Paneer Recipes,Indian Paneer Curry Recipes,Makhanwala Gravy Recipe