Paneer Makkhanwala (Makani) Indian Curry recipe | with detailed photo and video recipe. Paneer Makkhanwala is a tomato based Indian Curry recipe with Sweet and Spicy flavour.
When in hurry cook this easy and simple Lunch or Dinner Recipe, Paneer Makkhanwala Recipe prepared with Paneer, Onions, Tomatoes, Kasuri Methi and lots of Indian Spices. it can be served as a Lunch or Dinner with Tandoori Roti or Naan or Chapathis and Jeera Rice.
- For Paneer Makhani
- 200 Grams Cottage Cheese
- 3 Medium Sized Onions
- 6 Medium sized Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Cashewnut Paste
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Kasoori Methi
- 4 tbsp Fresh Cream
- 2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp Kashmiri Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- In a pan take 2-3 tbsp oil
- Add roughly chopped onions and fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add Tomatoes and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Grind Tomato and Onion to a fine paste.
- Soak Cashewnuts in some water for 10 minutes and grind it to a fine paste.
- In a pan, add some oil and butter followed by Kasoori methi and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Tomato paste and fry for 8-10 minutes.
- Add Cashew paste and Dry masalas and saute until oil separates.
- Add sugar and adjust consistency of gravy. To this add cotage cheese cubes followed by Garam Masala powder.
- Finally garnish with Fresh cream and serve hot with Roti or Rice. Enjoy!