This delicious cheese, olive and sun-dried tomato topped bread is perfect with pasta and would also double up as a welcome appetiser!
Cut this loaf into bite size pieces – -perfect for parties, buffets and serving with pre-dinner drinks.
- 4 hot dog rolls
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes soaked in warm water and chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- 1 cup cooking or mozzarella cheese grated
- 8 nos. black olives deseeded and sliced
- 8 nos. stuffed green olives sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or oil
- salt to taste
- Cut each hot dog roll lengthwise into two.
- Divide the topping into 8 equal portions.
- Spread each portion of the topping on each cut side of the hot dog roll.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 2 to 3 minutes or until the cheese has just melted.
- Cut into pieces and serve hot
- You will find sun-dried tomatoes available dry or preserved in olive oil at gourmet stores. If you are using sun-dried tomatoes preserved in olive oil