Now a days I am trying my hands on bit of a baking. Recently, I came across a wonderful Bakeware selling website Niksnbins.co.in. They have pretty reasonable prices and delivery across India with express delivery. Usually bread recipes will make you knead the dough too much for Gluten development in all purpose flour. So I often dont try much of the breads.
But this super soft bread rolls recipe is so easy to make and comes out very fluffy. This is eggless version of dinner bread rolls and I used milk instead of egg wash for browning my buns.
In my Quick and Easy super soft bread rolls recipe video, I have shown both Microwave and Kadai version of baking these dinner buns.
Bread Rolls are wonderful to serve with soups but they are also a great accompaniment for salsa (mexican), innovative dips / sauces continental preparations like vegetable au gratin and pasta dishes too. In short, freshly-baked Bread Rolls combined with the right dishes can make a very exciting meal. Here, we show you how to make this versatile bread from scratch. Once you get a hang of how to handle the yeast, making breads can be surprisingly easy – and so tasty that you will never want to buy it from a bakery again.
This Quick and Easy super soft eggless bread rolls recipe with video, has both Microwave and Pan version of baking dinner buns.
- Combine the yeast, sugar and 2 tbsp of warm water in a small bowl, cover it with a lid and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine the plain flour, butter, salt, yeast-sugar mixture and milk powder in a deep bowl and knead it into soft dough using approximately 0.5 cup of warm water.
- Cover the dough with a damp muslin cloth and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Grease a baking tray with oil and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball and place it on the greased baking tray.
- Cover them with a damp muslin cloth and keep in a warm place for 45 minutes or till they rise well.
- Brush it with milk evenly.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 200 °C (400 °F) for 20 minutes. (In Kadhai this may take 5-10 mins more and browning of bread will also vary).
- Immediately brush it with melted butter, cool slightly and serve warm.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 115.7
- Sugar: 4.1
- Sodium: 312
- Fat: 27.17
- Saturated Fat: 13.465
- Carbohydrates: 196.14
- Fiber: 7.8
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 0.53
Keywords: bread roll, bread roll recipe, dinner rolls, rolls and buns, buns making, yeast bread rolls