by Arpit, Published: January 09, 2014
An interesting manchurian recipe, whiteness of boiled macaroni is blended with red coloured beet root to give a twist to regular vegetable manchurian. This dish of macroni manchurian is definately a hit among all age groups.
This recipe is very quick once your preparation is ready.
Yield: Makes 12 manchurians
1 cup boiled macroni (मेक्रोनी)
1 medium grated beetroot (बीट)
1/2 cup grated cabbage (पत्ता गोबी)
4 tbsp corn flour (कोर्न फ्लार)
1/2 cup grated cauliflower (फुल गोबी)
1 tbsp tomato ketchup (ट्माटर का सोस)
1 tbsp green chilli sauce (हरी मीर्च का सोस)
1 tsp vinegar (सीर्का)
oil for deep frying, (तेल)
salt , to taste (नमक)
2. Mix all ingredients except Cauliflower, cabbage and vinegar.
3. In a separate bowl add cauliflower, cabbage, salt and vinegar and mix well.
4. Prepare small balls from this and add cauliflower mixture as a filling to this small balls. I have made this manchurian in cutlets shape, you can also try out different shapes with this recipe.
5. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry macroni manchurian.
6. Garnish with coriander or celery and serve hot.