This Spinach and Cottage cheese (paneer) lolipop style kebabs are simply shooters and easy to make. This is an healthy substitute which your kids will gup in a minute. This kebabs goes really well as an Starter or Snacks. Serve them as a Tea time accompaniment or as a Starters or as a Side dish.
Spinach Cottage Cheese kebabs / Palak Paneer Kebabs
- 1 cup Spinach finely chopped (पालाक)
- 2 Potatoes boiled, peeled and mashed (आलू)
- 1 Onion finely chopped (प्याज)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ginger grated (अदरक)
- handfullCoriander leaves chopped (हरा धनीया)
- 1 cup Bread crumbs ब्रेड क्रम्ब्स
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds pounded (धनीया)
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala गरम मसाला
- 1 tsp Dry mango powder आम्चूर पाव्डर
- Salt to taste नमक
- Oil for frying (तेल)
- Combine all the above ingredients (except oil) and shape into kebabs. Refrigerate for 20 mts.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Coat kebabs and deep fry them. (Alternately you can also shallow fry them. Shape and taste simply depends on your choice.)
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or date and tamarind chutney.
- You can also make Shallow fried version of this kebabs by making small flat balls (tikkis).