This Spinach and Cottage cheese (paneer) lolipop style kebabs are simply shooters and easy to make. This is an healthy substitute which your kids will gup in a minute. This kebabs goes really well as an Starter or Snacks. Serve them as a Tea time accompaniment or as a Starters or as a Side dish.
- 1 cup Spinach , finely chopped (पालाक)
- 2 Potatoes , boiled, peeled and mashed (आलू)
- 1 Onion , finely chopped (प्याज)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ginger , grated (अदरक)
- handfullCoriander leaves , chopped (हरा धनीया)
- 1 cup Bread crumbs (ब्रेड क्रम्ब्स)
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds , pounded (धनीया)
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala (गरम मसाला)
- 1 tsp Dry mango powder (आम्चूर पाव्डर)
- Salt to taste (नमक)
- Oil , for frying (तेल)
- Combine all the above ingredients (except oil) and shape into kebabs. Refrigerate for 20 mts.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Coat kebabs and deep fry them. (Alternately you can also shallow fry them. Shape and taste simply depends on your choice.)
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or date and tamarind chutney.
- You can also make Shallow fried version of this kebabs by making small flat balls (tikkis).
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Deep Fried Recipe
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 1 kebab
- Calories: 158 kcal
- Sugar: 3.55 g
- Sodium: 427 mg
- Fat: 9.55 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.963 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.484 g
- Trans Fat: 0.002 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.12 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: palak paneer kebab recipe, spinach and cottage cheese kebabs, palak kebabs, spinach kebabs, recipe