- In a bowl, Mix all ingredients listed in Stuffing section.
- Wash and cut the ladies finger (okra/bhindi) into 50mm. (2″) pieces and slit lengthwise carefully, so that the segments do not separate.
- Fill each ladies finger (okra/bhindi) with a little of the prepared filling and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the stuffed ladies finger and mix well. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 7 minutes. Keep it aside.
- In another pan, heat oil add fenugreek seed, onions, asafoetida (hind), ginger-garlic paste. Fry until onions turn light brown.
- Now add milk and mix well, cover and boil until oil separates. (around 6-8 minutes)
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt as per taste. Mix well, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add cooked ladies finger (okra/bhindi) mix it and cover it, wait for 4 minutes.
- Add grated dry coconut, Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add fresh cream mix well and sereve hot. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Enjoy!
- Serve hot with Indian Bread (Chapathi) or Rice (Chawal).
- Category: Curry
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 867
- Sugar: 43.81
- Sodium: 1412
- Fat: 46.19
- Saturated Fat: 14.09
- Carbohydrates: 96.29
- Fiber: 4.2
- Protein: 19.45
- Cholesterol: 0.3
Keywords: bhindi masala,bhindi masala recipe,restaurant style bhindi masala,masala bhindi,dhaba style bhindi masala,bhindi,how to make bhindi masala,bhindi ki sabzi,bhindi recipe,masala bhindi recipe,how to make bhindi ki sabzi,bhindi ki sabji,spicy masala bhindi recipe,bhindi masala curry,masala,bhindi masala gravy recipe,bhindi fry,spicy bhindi sabji,bhindi masala gravy,bhindi masala restaurant style,dahi bhindi