- In a mixie jar, take all the ingredients except water.
- Add the required salt, a pich of sugar & turmeric powder.
- Grind thick and slightly coarse in texture.
- Remove in a bowl and add water to dilute it.
- Temper the chutney, serve with idli or dosa.
- Though skipping garlic is not advised as this will bring in the authentic Bangalore Hotel style recipe. But skipping this will make you a Jain version of chutney.
- Adjust the green leaves as per your taste and colour of chutney. Do not add more curry leaves or Mint leaves, quantity of Coriander leaves should be more for this chutney.
- Avoid Grinding chutney too much. This chutney should have coarse consistency for nutty flavor.
- Category: Chutney
- Method: Blender Recipe
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 3.85
- Sodium: 643
- Fat: 4.11
- Saturated Fat: 0.96
- Carbohydrates: 8.84
- Fiber: 1.7
- Protein: 7.58
- Cholesterol: 0.08
Keywords: bangalore hotel chutney,karnataka hotel style coconut chutney,hotel style chutney in kannada,bangalore hotel style chutney,coconut chutney kannada style,coconut chutney hotel style,karnataka coconut chutney recipe,brahmin style coconut chutney,thengai chutney,kai chutney