This Quick and Easy super soft eggless bread rolls recipe with video, has both Microwave and Pan version of baking dinner buns.
- Combine the yeast, sugar and 2 tbsp of warm water in a small bowl, cover it with a lid and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine the plain flour, butter, salt, yeast-sugar mixture and milk powder in a deep bowl and knead it into soft dough using approximately 0.5 cup of warm water.
- Cover the dough with a damp muslin cloth and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Grease a baking tray with oil and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball and place it on the greased baking tray.
- Cover them with a damp muslin cloth and keep in a warm place for 45 minutes or till they rise well.
- Brush it with milk evenly.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 200 °C (400 °F) for 20 minutes. (In Kadhai this may take 5-10 mins more and browning of bread will also vary).
- Immediately brush it with melted butter, cool slightly and serve warm.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 115.7
- Sugar: 4.1
- Sodium: 312
- Fat: 27.17
- Saturated Fat: 13.465
- Carbohydrates: 196.14
- Fiber: 7.8
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 0.53
Keywords: bread roll, bread roll recipe, dinner rolls, rolls and buns, buns making, yeast bread rolls