by Arpit, Published: April 21, 2014
We often know them as Chocolate Rum ball, but being Gujarati Liquour is a complete No No in my home. I have lot of Chocolate Cake leftovers because recently I have baked lots of cakes, did Icing and consumed it. Now, how to get rid of Cake Leftovers?
This recipe of Chocolate Balls will help you get rid of those cake leftovers.
Yield: Makes 6 balls
1 cup crumbled chocolate sponge (बचा हुआ स्पोंज केक अथवा स्पोंज केक क्रमबल)
1/4 tsp chocolate vermicelli (चोको वेर्मीसेली)
1/2 cup chopped chocolate (डार्क चोकोलेट)
1/4 cup fresh cream (फ्रेश क्रीम)
1. Mix together the chocolate and cream in a pan.
2. Cook over a slow flame, stirring continuously till there are no lumps. Allow the sauce to cool slightly.
How to proceed:
1. Mix together the sponge and chocolate truffle. (Optionally you can add little bit of Rum if you have it handy)
2. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into rounds.
3. Roll the chocolate cake balls in the chocolate vermicelli, to coat evenly.
4. Place on individual paper cups and refrigerate till required.