A quick and easy side dish when you want to impress your guests and you have very less time to prepare everything. This dish goes well with any combinations. A yet another way to serve Potatoes in a cool style.
- 4 big Potatoes (आलु)
- 2–3 tbsp All purpose flour (मेदा)
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice (नीम्बु का रस)
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder (लाल मीर्च)
- 1/4 tsp Red food color (लाल रंग)
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste (अदरक लेहसुन की पेस्ट)
- Salt to taste (नमक)
- 10 cloves Garlic , chopped (लेहसुन)
- 5–6 slitted Green chillies (हरी मीर्च)
- handful of Coriander leaves , for garnishing (हरा धनीया)
- Boil potatoes and cut them in cubes. If using baby potatoes boil them whole.
- Marinate potatoes with salt, red chili powder, red food colour, maida, corn flour lemon juice and ginger-garlic paste, keep a side 1/2 hour.
- Deep fry the potatoes till very crisp.
- Heat 1 tsp. oil, add garlic, green chili, curry leaves, fried potatoes, stir well for a minute and shift in to a serving plate.
- Garnishing with coriander leaves serve hot.
- Category: Indo Chinese
- Method: Stir-Fried Recipe
- Cuisine: Indo Chinese
Keywords: aloo 65 recipe, alu 65 recipe, chinese recipe, andhra style aloo 65 recipe