by Arpit, Published: June 17, 2013
Quick + Easy + Tasty = Oatmeal Fritters. After making this Oatmeal fritters I can only say these three words. They were gobbled up with not one complaint by my kids. The more you Soak oats the easier they are to digest, it also helps to bind the batter and gives the fritters a moist texture. Unfortunately, I am always in hurry and all my cooking plans are made in Hurry. So, I didnt soak Rolled Oats much time.
Yield: Serves 4
1 cup quick cooking rolled oat (ऑट्स/लूढ्का जई)
1/2 cup Semolina (रवा)
1/4 cup Capsicum , chopped (शीम्ला मीर्च)
1 Onion medium sized, chopped (प्याज)
1 Green Chilli, chopped (हरी मीर्च)
salt to taste (नमक)
Oil for frying (तेल)
2. Add Onion, Capsicum, Green Chili and Salt to this batter.
3. Heat Oil in a Kadhai and Drop tablespoons full of the Batter in to it. Size and Shape completely depends on your choice. You can shape them anyway you like.
4. Fry over medium heat till Fritters turn Golden Brown in colour.
5. Drain on to an Absorbent Paper.
6. Serve Immediately With Green Chutney and Tomato Sauce.