by Arpit, Published: April 15, 2013
Corn Garlic Spring Rolls is a Healthy Twist to our Normal Spring Rolls. This is definately a healthy and quick Tea Time Snack.
Yield: Serves 4
250 grams Corn Kernels, (भुट्टे के दाने)
10 grams Chili Garlic Sauce (चीली गार्लीक सोस)
chopped Spring Onions as per taste (हरे प्याज)
150 grams All Purpose Flour (मेदा)
150 grams Corn Flour (कोर्न फ्लार)
2 Eggs (अंडे)
Oil for Frying (तेल)
Water for Kneading (पानी)
Salt as per taste(नमक)
2. In a bowl mix All Purpose Flour, Corn Flour and Eggs. Batter should be not too much thick or not too much thin.
3. Now Make Pan cake out of this batter in a Pan.
4. Save 2 tbsp batter for further use.
5. Put Corn Kernels and Spring Onions mixture on this pancakes and prepare Spring Roll Envelop. You can use saved batter to seal Spring Rolls.
6. Heat Oil in a pan and deep fry all spring rolls.
7. Serve Spring Rolls with Chili Garlic Sauce.