by Arpit, Published: May 9, 2012
They are Hot, They are Tasty and They are all set to twist your Tinsy Tongue.
Isnt it a good Punchline for a Packaged Food? Thought so. Anyways, today I came across this devilish dish at my Friend’s Dinner party. I didnt waste a single minute and rushed into his kitchen to know recipe of this so called Hot and Tasty Noodles Pakoda.
Yield: Makes 10 to 12 pakodas (fritters)
250 gmsnoodles (नूडल्स)
1 1/2 cupcorn flour
(कोर्न फ्लार) 1chopped onions (प्याज)
5-6chopped green chillies (हरी मीर्च)
1 pinchblack pepper powder (काली मीर्च पावडर)
1/2 tspchopped ginger (अदरक)
1 cupmilk (दूध)
1/2 cupbread crumbs (ब्रेड क्रम्बस)
salt to taste (नमक)
oil for deep fying (तेल)
2. Add Onions, Ginger, Black Pepper and Green chillies. Make small balls or shape you like out of this mixture and keep it aside.
3. Heat 1 Tbsp Oil in a Kadai. Add Cornflour to it and allow it to cook on slow flame. Now add Milk to this and stir it continuously. Make sure no lumps are formed. Take it out in a Bowl when sauce has thick consistency.
4. Now Heat Oil in a Kadai for Deep frying Pakodas (Fritters).
5. Coat Noodle Balls with Cornflour sauce and roll it in Bread Crumbs.
6. Deep fry on slow flame.
7. Serve it with Green Chutney.