These petite, bite-sized canapés, are ideal as starters at a cocktail party. Small though they seem, they are truly power-packed and kindle the appetite of the guests like never before!
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Makes 16 canapes
To Be Mixed Into A Spread
1 1/4 cups grated paneer
2 tbsp thick curds (dahi)
2 tbsp blanched and finely chopped celery stalks
1/4 tsp finely chopped green chillies
6 black olives , cut into thin slices
salt to taste
4 brown bread slices
2 tsp butter
For The Garnish
a sprig of coriander (dhania)
4 pitted olives , cut into roundels
Divide the spread into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
Trim the edges of the bread slices, apply ½ tsp of butter on both sides of each slice and cook them on a tava (griddle) till both the sides are lightly brown in colour( alternately,toast the bread slices in a toaster and then butter them.
Apply a portion of the spread on each bread slice and cut each slice into 4 squares and serve immediately garnished with coriander and pitted olives.
There are many ways to improve your cooking skills: reading great cookbooks, taking cooking classes, and good old fashioned practice in the kitchen are traditional methods. But these days, online cooking recipe videos are another excellent resource for aspiring chefs.
Here are 21 sites that would help you get the most from the online healthy recipes and cooking videos you encounter.
Watch videos of Michelin chefs preparing meals, find easy beginner dishes, and more!
These culinary websites offer videos of world-class Michelin rated chefs exhibiting their techniques. Also features documentaries on fine dining restaurant locations and cities, recipes, forum, and more.
* A website that caters to those who love to both eat and prepare fine food.
Whether you’re a novice cook or you know your way around the kitchen quite well, you’re sure to find something here that suits your tastes.
For specific likeness or preferences, you can get got both INFORMATION and RECIPES here:
4. http://www.bananapedia.com for BANANA flares
5. http://www.everythinglemon.com for LEMON FONDNESS
6. http://www.everything-corn.com for that YELLOW NUTRIFOOD
7. http://www.pepperecipes.com for that awesome flavoring
8. http://www.aboutpeas.com to gain you’re PEAS PASSION
9. http://www.thesaladsite.com for those GREENY MIXES
10. http://www.soupssimo.com for COLD SEASON queens and kings
11. everything-cake.com for CREATIVE CAKES
12. http://www.learnaboutpizza.com for TWISTING your PIZZA flavors
13. http://www.everything-bread.com for BAKING FUN
14. http://www.fishlogy.com for UNDERWATER food lovers
15. http://www.ibeefrecipes.com for the protein packed loveness
16. http://www.wikichicken.com for the greatly FAVORED FOWL meat
17. http://www.allthemeat.com for all those protein goodness
18. http://www.cocktails.com for ALL OCCASIONS
19. http://www.coffeefashion.com to enter the MORNING DRINK WORLD
20. http://www.milkdelight.com for MILK CRAZE experience
*And last but not the least, for almost everyone: the CHOCOLATE LOVERS!